Friday, August 20, 2010

Presenting Decision

Today we were in the computor lab because we had to work on our science assignments plus todays lesson was a cover up for the lesson we missed out on for our science assignments because of the laptop problems.
My group and I have decided that Tanisha will be presenting questions 1, 2, 3 in our science
presentation, Drishti will be presenting questions 4 and 5 in our presentation, and I will be
presenting questions 6 and 7 in our presentation. Also our group has decided that drishti and I will be making the class handout, on our class handout we will have words that you have to match to the definition and a diagram that the class would have to label. Drishti is making the words that you have to match to the meanings and I am making the diagram that the class would have to label.

No comments:

Post a Comment