Monday, August 23, 2010

Preparing The Final Presentation

Today in science, my group and I worked on our Wix presentation. We today finished the activity sheet
that the class will receive. I also helped Tanisha with her 3 questions and how she could present them to the class very engagingly. I told Tanisha about a website that has animation on it about how the respiratory system works and all its functions and that she could use it to present to the class, which will also be very useful for her. When we showed the animation to Mr Lennon he said, he really liked it a lot and that Tanisha could use it to present her 3 questions. We also showed to Mr Lennon the video that my group and I made  at Drishti's house and Mr Lennon said our video was excellent and that the students would get really engaged in our presentation.
Today I didn't get to go to the library with Tanisha and Drishti because I was busy doing something else for another assignment.

The only things that I have left to go are:
                      * Finish the Wix presentation (just go to answer Q 6 & 7)
                      * Finalize the script
                      * Just go to write I think 2 more final posts for my science assessment
                      * Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment