Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Evaluation

The roles that I took on this assignment is that I researched and answered the questions on my blog, that I was allocated by my group. I also helped my group members where they needed help and I did my part of the assignment. The thing that I liked working as a group was that all of us worked together and we supported and helped each other. The difficult thing that was working as a group was that each of us had different ideas for the science assignment so the ideas sort of clashed together and we couldn't use all of our ideas. What I learnt about working as a group was how to work with others and being equal to each other. My group and I worked really efficiently together on the science assignment. Everybody in my group also including me contributed to the science assignment equally and enthusiastically. I worked really well as an individual as part of my group because I put in a lot effort into my work and I contributed to my group members. The strengths that I have as a group member is that I have really good team leader skills, I can work really well with others, I have good listening skills that means I listen to other peoples ideas and their says and I put my 100% effort in all I do. The weakness that I have as a group member is that I can worry a lot if I think that something is wrong but sometimes those things end up not being wrong. To improve my group work I could recommend to myself to take it easy, don't worry a lot and just be happy and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment